Who we are
Cobweb Information Limited
Unit 9 Bankside The Watermark Gateshead NE11 9SY
Tel: 0191 461 8000
Fax: 0191 461 8001
VAT number GB796990153
Registered in England 4341292
What information we collect
IMPORTANT: We respect your privacy. We do not disclose buyer information to third parties other than when order details are processed as part of the order fulfilment. In this case, the third party will not disclose any of the details to any other third party.
The information we collect:
(1) Any personal details you type in and submit, such as name, address, e-mail address, etc.
(2) Data that allows us to recognise you, your preferences and how you use this website. This saves you from re-entering information when you return to the site. This data is collected by cookies from your navigation around the site. A cookie is a small amount of data that we send to your computer. The data is then stored on your browser or hard disk.
(3) Your IP address (this is your computer's individual identification number), which is automatically logged by our web server. This is used to note your interest in our website.
(4) Your preferences and use of e-mail updates, recorded by e-mails we send you (if you select to receive e-mail updates on products and offers).
What we do with your information
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:
(1) To process your registration or order, etc., to maintain guarantee records and to provide after-sales service (we may pass your details to another organisation to supply/deliver products or services you have purchased and/or to provide after-sales service).
(2) To issue a unique identifier, if relevant (for example, a customer login).
(3) To comply with legal requirements.
You can ask us to update or remove your personal information by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to us at our address above. However, please note that we may need to keep some personal data in order to process orders or to comply with customer service or after-sale obligations.